How Well do you Know your Own Personality?
- a true idealist, always looking for good in people
- often may be perceived as calm, reserved or shy.
- have an inner flame that can really shine (Oh yes I like this one!)
- can be easily misunderstood.
- diplomats and tend to be guided by principles rather than logic, excitement or practicality.
- having strong personal values.
- creative and seek order and peace.
“Constant Improvers” (Introverted with Turbulence)
All in all, I learnt an enormous amount about myself in this test. A lot of it I was already aware of, but to have it confirmed and recognised was very helpful for me. I could read about my strengths and weaknesses, some of which were not so obvious to me but I can see that they are true.
I was also able to read about career paths that suit me and about how I tend to operate in a workplace and as a parent. I am going to elaborate on the reason why I found this test really useful and interesting in my next post.
In the meantime, I encourage you to give it a try and find out which one of the 16 personality types you are. I feel that becoming more aware of our psychological profile could help us play to our strengths and bring awareness to our weaknesses.
By being more aware of how we operate, we may enjoy better mental health and so be happier. Click To Tweet
Don't miss Part 2 of this Blog Post!
Thanks for taking the time to read my post
Get my bonuses and tips for feeling better and enjoying life straight to your inbox!