How to deal with brain fog – Clear your head.
Knowing how to deal with brain fog is difficult when you are in the midst of it. Here are some simple ways of preventing it and dealing with it when it strikes.
Children are remarkable for their intelligence and ardour, for their curiosity, their intolerance of shams, the clarity and ruthlessness of their vision.
How to deal with brain fog:
- Drink more good quality water.
- Exercise regularly to get more oxygen flowing to the brain.
- Manage stress see my post on peacefulness
- Eat a nourishing diet rich in protein, healthy fats and vitamins.
- Avoid refined sugar as much as possible.
- Check out if you have food sensitivities.
- If your energy feels really scrambled, do the daily energy routine regularly with cross-crawling to encourage your energies to run harmoniously.
- If possible, schedule some acupuncture sessions with a recommended practitioner.
I really hope that some of these tips will help you gain clarity and focus in your life if you are suffering from brain fog. Please don’t just put it down to getting older or being forgetful. Our lives in this century are fast and busy and we need to be sharp and functioning well mentally to keep up and enjoy the ride!
Keep track of your water intake this week and see if it improves your clarity and focus.
Thanks for taking the time to read my post
Get my bonuses and tips for feeling better and enjoying life straight to your inbox!